Traveling to Hawaii and COVID-19 Information
Aloha and Welcome to Kona Ocean Adventures COVID-19 updates:
Hawaii is now allowing forvisitors to bypass the 14-day quarantine with a state approved negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of arrival.
For the latest updates and test procedures, please visit these site:
- We have reduced the number of guests aboard our vessels to allow for social distancing. Private charters are always the safest way to go.
- All snorkel gear, dive gear, flotation toys, noodles, jackets, etc. are washed, scrubbed and soaked in a product on the EPA list which kills Coronavirus, MRSA, Norovirus and more. For those who would like to purchase a snorkel set, please let us know at time of booking.
- Our crew will be wearing masks and will welcome you in safety.
- Please arrive with a CDC recommended face mask.
- We will check your temperature
- You will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- For the comfort and safety of everyone on board, we request that face coverings be worn whenever practical.
- All boats are equipped with hand sanitizing stations.
Mahalo and looking forward to having you on board
The Kona Ocean Adventures Team
Honokohau Marina Kealakehe Pkwy Kailua Kona, HI 96740