1-Tank Pelagic Black Water Night Dive
Pelagic Black Water Night Dive off the Kona Coast of Hawaii
For the true adventurer, the Pelagic Night Dive is a 1-tank black water dive off of the Kona coast. We start our Pelagic Night Dive 2-3 miles off the Kona coat. Then, floating tethered offshore in the deep dark sea, we wait to see what goes by, usually staying around 50 feet in depth. Our lights attract microscopic zooplankton like moths to a porch light, which in turn draws in miniature open ocean predators like jellyfish and squid. Hang suspended in the blackness of the Pacific Ocean as you experience what only a few ever dream of seeing. The Pelagic Night Dive, an experience of a lifetime!
- This dive is for the confident diver that has excellent buoyancy skills and is self-reliant. This is an advance dive.
- You must have at least 50 logged dives to join us on this adventurous dive.
- You must have been diving within the last 6 months.
- You must be in good health and have NO heart conditions.
- You must be able to converse in English or request a dive translator (additional fee applies).
- Certified Diver: $299 (rental gear $30).
- Available Sunday and Wednesday.
- We require a minimum of 4 guests to take you on this amazing dive adventure.
- For the ultimate adventure, make it a Private Charter.
- Tour check-in location is at the Honokohau Small Boat Harbor.
- Start times begin at 8:15pm.
- Private Charter start times can be adjusted upon request.
6 or less PASSENGERS: Notification of cancellation must be received by telephone at least 24 HOURS prior to departure time to receive a full refund. Any cancellation given with less than 24 Hours remaining before departure time will not be offered a refund.
PRIVATE CHARTERS: Notification of cancellation must be received by telephone 72 HOURS prior to departure date to receive a full refund. No refund will be offered with less than 72 HOURS remaining before departure date.
Honokohau Marina Kealakehe Pkwy Kailua Kona, HI 96740